Community-based nonprofit organizations like CWEE have provided a lifeline to vulnerable individuals and families throughout the prolonged crisis of the COVID-19 pandemic.
ReFUND Colorado makes it easy to donate all or a portion of your state tax refund to a nonprofit you value – including CWEE. Imagine if Colorado’s taxpayers – all 1.9 million of us – chose to donate a portion of the expected $1 billion in state tax refunds from 2020 to support our communities in 2021…This outpouring of support would make a huge impact!
To give a gift to CWEE, you only need our unique registration number: 20023003069.
As CWEE works to provide low-income career seekers with digital literacy skills, computer access, career training, and employment support, we are helping them succeed in the rapidly changing labor market.
Here’s How to Donate Your State Tax Refund to CWEE:
- If you are using an online tax software: Look for “Donate to a Colorado Fund”
- If you are preparing taxes manually: Use the “Voluntary Contributions Schedule” form
- If you use a tax preparer: Pass this information along to them!
- Enter our name- Center for Work Education and Employment
- Enter our registration number: 20023003069 (the most important part!)
- Enter the amount of your donation — THANK YOU!
- You can only give dollars to one Colorado non-profit through this method
- You can donate all or a portion of your refund
- If you enter an amount above your refund, the entire donation will be canceled
- If you would like an acknowledgement from CWEE, please keep proof of your donation and send to Hannah Hines at email@example.com
Please contact Mary-Kate Doyle, CWEE’s Development Manager, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.