Mental Health Therapist
CWEE is hiring a Mental Health Therapist. Click below to learn more about this role and how to apply.Learn More!
CWEE is hiring a Program Advisor. Click below to learn more about this role and how to apply.Learn More!
High School Equivalency (HSE) Instructor
CWEE is hiring a High School Equivalency (HSE) Instructor. Click below to learn more about this role and how to apply.Learn More!
AmeriCorps (AC) Digital Navigator
CWEE is hiring a AmeriCorps (AC) Digital Navigator. Click below to learn more about this role and how to apply.Learn More!
EXPLORE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT CWEE!
We offer many non-pay benefits that help make this a great place to work.
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Three different medical plans from Kaiser
- Dental plans from Beta Dental and Delta Dental
- Vision coverage from Guardian/VSP
Generous Paid Time Off
- New employees get 2 weeks vacation (increases at two years and five years)
- 2 weeks annual health time
- 1 week annual winter holiday vacation
- 11 federal holidays and 1 floating holiday
- Up to 12 weeks of family/medical leave
- Every other Friday off
- 9-hour work days during the week
Employee Assistance Program
- Assistance program for employees and those in their household
- Counseling and coaching
- Education and skill development
- Webinars on a variety of engaging topics
Retirement Matching Contribution
- 403(b) savings program with 4% employer match
- Financial wellness program through Key@Work
- Access to 1:1 financial coaching
Health Care Savings Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (HFSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)