CWEE’s workforce development and anti-poverty work depends on an engaged network of volunteer leaders who help CWEE reach new audiences, sharpen our programmatic approach, and meet the program’s financial needs.
In addition to CWEE’s governing Board of Directors and our Employer Advisory Council, which helps to inform our career training program, CWEE’s Ambassador Council plays a key role in helping to advance CWEE’s goals for impact and sustainability.
CWEE’s Ambassador Council is a network of engaged and civically minded individuals with diverse experience across a range of industries. Ambassador Council leaders volunteer and offer their expertise in support of CWEE’s mission-focused work.
The role of CWEE’s Ambassador Council is to:
- Advocate for CWEE’s mission and increase awareness of our programs in the community
- Participate in volunteer projects and events
- Identify opportunities to engage CWEE alumni in leadership opportunities
- Help CWEE identify new in-kind and financial support
- Learn about CWEE’s work and approach in order to communicate it broadly
- Provide leadership and expertise on various topics
Currently CWEE is fortunate to have 15 exceptional Ambassador Council members, who span generations and encompass diverse personal and professional experience.
Our 2021 Executive Committee Members include:
- Melinda McCluskey, Comcast (chair)
- Danielle Berz, Brown & Co. (co-chair)
- Katherine Keegan, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (secretary)
“CWEE is an organization that promotes and promises permanent change in our participants’ lives. This improves not only the lives of the career seeker but the lives of their families while also having an a productive impact on the economy with a lowered requirement for government resources. Everyone wins with the program CWEE has developed. I feel strongly about this message and enjoy being able to help spread awareness and support.”
– Danielle Berz, Co-chair
Click here for a complete list of CWEE’s 2021 Ambassador Council members.
If you are interested in learning more about the Ambassador Council, please contact Mary-Kate Doyle, Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.