A network of civic-minded individuals with diverse experience and expertise across industries, CWEE’s Ambassador Council members utilize their skills to support our mission. Specific roles of Ambassador Council members include:
- Provide leadership and expertise to inform outreach, engagement and fundraising activities
- Commit to learning more about workforce development, anti-poverty work, and the experience of CWEE’s participants
- Identify ways to engage CWEE alumni in leadership opportunities
- Expand CWEE’s network of supporters to increase revenue from individuals, corporations, foundations, government, and event sponsorships
- Advocate for CWEE’s mission and work to increase awareness of our programs and impact in the community
- Assist in growing the Ambassador Council by referring individuals in your network
If you are interested in joining the Ambassador Council, please contact our Engagement Manager, Kate Redweik, at email@example.com.
Danielle Berz, Co-Chair
Brown & Co.
Katherine Keegan, Secretary
Colorado Department of Labor & Employment
Engel & Volkers Denver
Colorado Department of Revenue